Monday, September 5, 2011

More Passive Aggressive Crap From Mr. B

 

I used to have 2 beautiful Rottweiler dogs. Their names were Lady and Harley. Lady died of old age on November 18, 2009. She was 13 years old, which is ancient for a Rottweiler. Harley died suddenly and somewhat mysteriously on August 24, 2010. He was only 9 years old and very healthy. Both dogs are buried in our backyard.

When Harley was a young dog, he’d love to try to escape from our backyard (which is fully fenced). I purchased a large dog enclosure for him to play safely in when I was inside. I only had to use it the first year because he settled down as he got older.

After Harley died, Mr. B wanted to cut down the kennel and throw it away. He had already chopped up the dog house before Harley’s body was even cold! I didn’t want to get rid of the kennel because it’s nice and I definitely want to get another dog. Of course, Mr. B said, “No more dogs EVER.” 

An argument began. His point, “Why keep a dog pen when we don’t have a dog and you aren’t getting another one?” My point, “I want another dog and there is no reason not to keep it for now.” After all, our yard is large and there is nothing back there. No vegetable garden, no swimming pool. Space isn’t an issue. After a while, he stopped saying anything about it.

Today is Labor Day. It’s cool and cloudy. I love it when it starts to feel like Autumn is coming. I decided to go outside and sit in the yard for a while. When I go into the yard, I see this nice sight:

Dog Kennel Collapse

Mr.B has decided that if I won’t let the dog kennel be removed, he will destroy it instead by throwing a large heavy ladder on top of it. The top of it is all collapsed and ruined now. Is there no end to his passive aggressive bull crap? He just loves to play these games.

How would he like it if I did this crap to his belongings? It’s just never going to end with Mr. B. I have to figure out an escape plan soon.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. What happened? Tell the rest of the story please! I need help too!

    ReplyDelete